Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Agnostic

I refuse to become an atheist because lets face it who knows for sure? Nobody know for sure that god exists so why should I blind myself from the world by putting myself under a cloak of an idea of god? The idea that something like that could be in existence leads to the ideas of no choice or fate and destiny none of which is possible if god doesn't exist. The almighty power the power to control and kill and protect. sheesh even this sounds so messed up and fake and unreal how could everyone on this earth believe all of that its like a fairy tale.
But then again I can't outright say that there couldn't possibly be an atheist because there could be a muted power that no one knows about. That doesn't take part in the fairy tale of fate and does not over use the powers which only he can have.

No comments: